Thermal Box Liners
Thermal box liners are designed from aluminium barrier foil and are manufactured to fit the internal dimensions of any corrugated boxes.
Thermal barrier foil liners increase the efficacy of ice packs ensuring chilled food goods are maintained at a suitable temperature while outside of refrigeration. Their range of barrier foil laminates are approved to FDA standards and are therefore the appropriate material for food contact.
Thermal box liners are suitable for applications such as the food recipe boxes, meat, poultry and dairy goods or chilled pet foods.
These liners provide the ability to hermetically heat seal the contents securely within each box as well as further aid in the maintenance of the required temperature.
- Increased Storage Time—when kept in an ambient environment with ice gel packs, products can be stored for up to 36 hours
- Cost-effective—compared to other packaging solutions
- Durable—re-usable/multi-use box liners
- Optimum Warehousing—1 pallet of liners equates up to 7 pallets of competitor industry packaging reducing required storage space
- Tear Resistant—our barrier foils are extremely tear and puncture resistant
- Laminate Range—different materials are available to support your thermal box liner requirements