Self Adhesive Packaging Solutions
Cushioning is a self-adhesive polyethylene cushioning material which adheres to rough sawn timber, plywood, and cartons to provide a firm cushioning between the packing case and its contents.
Our cushioning was formulated as a bumper for blocking and cradles and is widely used in the Packers & Craters industry. It is quick and easy to use and is an ideal substitute for felt, polystyrene, bubble foam or non-adhesive polyethylene foam.
This highly versatile material is available in standard 2inch and 4inch wide rolls.
- Labour Saving.
- Does not require gluing or stapling.
- Instant adhesion on a wide range of different surfaces.
- Easily applied straight from the roll.
- Improved package quality.
- Industry leading, lead times.