Protective Packaging Limited supply WarmMark and ColdMark temperature indicators. Our ColdMark product indicates when a shipment has been exposed to temperatures below a pre-set level by changing colour from clear to violet. You will know if products have been exposed to temperatures that could compromise safety or characteristics during transit and storage such as consumables.
WarmMark product indicates when products have been exposed to temperature levels above a pre-set threshold by releasing a highly visible red dye which leaves a permanent indication of the duration of exposure.
Some of the benefits of these products:
• Reduces product damage and loss incurred during transportation and storage
• Provides psychological reinforcement to ensure handlers adhere to optimal temperature conditions
• Provides indisputable evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
• Alleviates safety concerns surrounding bacterial growth, infection and contamination during transit
• Ensures compliance with health standards
• Ensures quality of the products throughout the transportation cycle
• Identifies potential unacceptable product quality before delivery to end-user
• Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
• Ensures chain of accountability in storage and transportation
• Protects against / reduces warranty claims
• Identifies trouble spots in storage and transportation
• Increases customer satisfaction and provides a visible marketing edge