Dean-Byron Davis – Customer Support Advisor
1. When did you join the company & how have you found it so far?
February. Really enjoying it, loads to learn and everyone is really friendly, which certainly helps!
2. Describe your role in three words:
Interesting. Busy. Engaging.
3. Any important skills for the role?
Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritise and have a keen eye for detail.
4. What’s the most rewarding part of your job?
Actually learning something new! But other than that, being part of a team that is extremely supportive and always happy to help each other out.
5. and the most challenging?
I would have to say getting used to all the different processes we have in place.
6. What would you be doing now if you hadn’t taken this job?
Well as I am writing this it is 7.30am on a Friday morning so probably still in bed with a day of lazing around the house as Friday was one of my days off in my last job, but other than that… Still searching for the right opportunity whilst working my last job.
7. How do you relax when you’re not in work?
Netflix and Chill. Jokes. Partly that yes, but spending time with my husband and our friends/families, and taking our 5-year-old Golden Retriever for walks.
8. What is your favourite movie line?
“Just when I think you cant be any dummer, you go and do something like this… and totally redeem yourself!”
9. What’s your most memorable face palm moment?
Whilst at my cousins 18th Birthday party (quite recently actually)… I hugged and wished one of my cousins friends happy birthday thinking it was my cousin. FACE PALM INDEED… in my defence I hadn’t seen her for around 3/4 years and her being all dolled-up, hair done, full make-up, dressed-up (never seen her like that before), and her and her friends all looked like carbon copies of each other. Seriously.
10. Finally, if you could teach any subject, what would it be?
Would definitely be Art & Design, was my favorite subject at school – I even gained a cheeky double A* in it at GCSE